Monday 16 March 2015

Long Long Lost Blog

Well, this is seriously a long lost blog as I also almost forgot about it.
only when my bestie, bee suddenly mentioned that she read it just now. it is so much like "wow! you still remember this blog while I already long ago abandoned."

Not mentioned about no time for it. just that, not really have intention to write all way.

How do I actually find back this lovely blog? Google search! hahaha...should I imagined that I actually find back my own blog using the LOVELY GOOGLE SEARCH?

well....spent about few minutes to korek back the memory on the login details. and I success wo! Bravo to myself! *clap clap*


Let's have some updates on my life recently since I already login.
well, my current location is in Melaka. moved from KL to Melaka due to some personal incident and this is really a serious  one. helping up Alvin in his law firm now (since last year April).

25/4/2014 is a day which we would not forget forever as that is one big point changed in our life.

well...working hard everyday now and I kinda of "enjoy" the current pressure.
But, I got something which other people will feel envy is, I am free to go work any time in the morning. :D
(Don't slap me) I been working late at the beginning till 9pm-10pm everyday for at least 3 weeks, so don't la slap me now for the easier life as the pressure is something that so much hard to explained.

well, a bit late now, I should go continue watch my youtube video.haha...
see if I can update some trips of mine during 2014 tomorrow. :D

bye bye

0 comments:

 
ブログパーツ エステ