Sunday 22 April 2012

受不了

how long I never been here?
1 month? 1 year? not too sure. 

feeling wanna write post here but sometimes just feel tired and really so lazy wan to write. 

working life is not that smooth currently. 
not to feel my boss / colleague are bad. 
but I feeling like I started to cannot be controlled. by myself. 

"brain wash" by my boss too much and I keep feeling as I have problem in myself and I lose my self-confidence. 
 how should I build it back? feeling like wanna resign by it not seems to be good as I just worked here for 9 months. 
no brave enough but I don't feel too good to go work in the daily basis. 
the feeling of being ignored is not good but not as bad as feeling my self-confidence dropped to negative. 
anyone can give me some opinion / make me brave enough to take the step to leave the company?

0 comments:

 
ブログパーツ エステ