Sunday 10 June 2012

All New!

I think I'm seriously having a brand new life.
why?
New Job, New Car and a New House.
All New. ~~

I am happy with my life which I felt it is just begin.

House Moving:
although it is so tired to move house yesterday and we spent whole day yesterday to move in + tidy up the house.
finally all done in one day. (spent 3 nights to pack my stuff. hehe...)

the new house is located at Damansara Damai, which is quite near to the Kepong.


next, changing a new job:
I changed a job since last Monday.
it was an account executive position in Catcha Media which located in Mid Valley.
the job seems quite nice and suitable for me.
know some new friends and we are happy to work together except the food are expensive there. :(

my new car :) :
I will get my new car tomorrow (Monday) and it was so excited.
I was thinking how should I decorate the car.
no doubt....what will it be the main theme? let's wait for it. :)

alright, hope everyone can have happy life and all the best. :)


0 comments:

 
ブログパーツ エステ